2019 NY Discounts
Best of all, we give you two nice opportunities to enjoy the New MindDecider and save your money. The first offer will be available for the Christmas time - 50% off the price until the December's end. The other discount - 20.19% - covers all the January, 2019! We wish you the right decisions in the upcoming 2019 and a Merry Christmas to all our current and future clients!
MindDecider December 2018 Update
MindX2 is happy to announce a new version of MindDecider line - 18.12.10! Here's what was added and modified from the latest release:
- New functional panel: Structured Text.
- Work with names and item's descriptions using single linear text.
- Text layout using different colors, fonts and borders.
- Work with images and items' visual tags.
- Work with lists and tables.
- Use of styles and classes.
- Use of templates and inserts.
- Use of HyperLinks by drag-and-drop.
- Additional features on a Diagram panel
- New sidebar: Change History.
- New InLink special resource type.
- New special criteria types: Vector 2D and Vector 3D.
- New special resource type: HyperLink works as a HyperLink item.
- Short wizard is added to choose a function for a resource directory ('?' on a Resource Editor panel).
- New feature: Distance.
- New feature: Learning, makes an opportunity to use (self) trained neural networks and other approaches.
- Experimental option to use several algorithms for item's rating in a project: MultiSchema.
- Now item Description may contain templates and html-tags (to mark text as 'bold', 'italic' or use in WebTemplates).
- Description editor in html-mode inserts html-tags by ctrl+b, ctrl+u, ctrl+i, ctrl+k, [shift+]ctrl+=.
- Now Conditions and SimpleExpressions can evaluate text operations (+, -, @, @@, ==,! =, ===,! == etc.).
- Now items can be presented on a Map in the form of compact tables.
- In items' images the background fill can be automatically removed (becomes transparent).
- Simple expression parsing works ~20 times faster in some cases.
- TeamWork users can now connect to a TeamWork server even though they don't have a static ip-address.
- Export project to dBase format (.dbf).
- Import from SQL (the simplest data subset, so-called SQL-dump).
- Resource Charts and Chronograms can now be exported to .csv format.
- Projects can now be saved to Network Storage (General or Private) and read from it (experimental option).
- Use of background image for Graphics and TimeCurve editors (to manually input image data from images).
- Now if item's rate does not have a calculated function it can be edited directly on both a Map and Rate Panel.
- Enhanced WebAccess functionality.
- New WebTemplate (WebDesign) technique for WebAccess to customize generated webpages (with ability to build a full-function website).
- WebAccess now shows icons with addresses like 'icon/2-3' or 'icon/emotion-4'.
- WebAccess now shows icon indexes by address like 'icon/' or 'icon/emotion-'.
- WebAccess now shows item estimates (properties) by address like '/get/itemid/resourceid'.
- WebAccess now allows to change item's properties online in the table form.
- WebAccess now allows to change item's names and descriptions on the Text (editable) page.
- On a Map panel geographic maps from third-party network sources with an open format (for example, OpenStreemMap) can now be used as background images.
- On a Day Plan panel external calendars from other projects (in view mode) can be used.
- On a Day Plan panel the bell position now shows the reminder time.
- Dragging an item (with Shift key pressed) to a Day Plan event adds HyperLink to this item.
- Dragging text on a Day Plan event adds Description to this item.
- Improved integration of several projects opened in neighboring MindDecider windows: dragging points (with Shift key pressed), dragging criteria/resources, activating HyperLink window of another project if it is already opened, etc.
- Enhanced options to parse html-texts (html-navigator).
- Numeric interface operations improvements (drag'n'drop actions, Resource editor panel, Text panel, etc.).
- Program panel offers an option to insert item's and resource's IDs by menu.
- Text Aliases can now contain small graphic images.
- The answers saved in the course of 'balancing' procedure can now be viewed in the item's menu 'Information' or on a Rate Panel with enabled 'Internal Properties' within the values of a'PS#BalanceAnswers' resource.
- New option to view the differences from a previously saved version of a project (*.BAK) and to synchronize them.
- Improved work with a large number of items: MindDecider projects can now work with more than 25,000 items commonly located on a Map as a tree, or with more than 1,000,000 items with a tabular layout (for the 64-bit version of MindDecider, 8Gb RAM or better).
- Some critical bugs fixed.
- Minor improvements.
You may download an updated version from our web-site www.minddecider.com/Downloads.htm.
MindDecider Autumn 2016 Update
MindDecider keeps on growing and evolving into the best decision making and planning tool on the market. We are grateful to all our clients who help us improve and find new features to add. In new version users will be able to customize web pages with WebTemplate function, export projects to dBase format, include templates and html tags into item descriptions, connect to TeamWork without static ip-addresses and do many other options. New vesion is soon to come this Autumn!
- Extra features on Diagram panel.
- Numeric improvements with interface operations (drag'n'drop actions, Resource Editor panel, Text Aliases panel, Estimates panel, Program panel, etc).
- New InLink special resource type.
- New WebTemplate (WebDesign) technique for WebAccess to customize generated web-pages (with ability to build full-function web sites).
- Now item Description may contain templates and html-tags (to make text 'bold', 'italic' or use in WebTemplates).
- Possibility to insert html-tags in html-mode of Description editor by ctrl+b, ctrl+u, ctrl+i, ctrl+k, [shift+]ctrl+=.
- Conditions and SimpleExpressions can now evaluate text operations (+,-,@,@@,==,!=,===,!== etc.)
- Simple expression parsing works about 20 times faster in some cases.
- TeamWork users can now connect to TeamWork server even if they do not have static ip-addresses.
- Export project to dBase (.dbf) format.
- Enhanced WebAccess functionality.
- WebAccess shows icon with addresses like 'icon/2-3' or 'icon/emotion-4'.
- WebAccess shows icon indexes by address like 'icon/' or 'icon/emotion-'.
- WebAccess shows item estimates (properties) by address like '/get/itemid/resourceid'.
- WebAccess now allows to change item properties through web in table form.
- In Program panel allows to insert item’s and resource’s IDs by menu option.
MindDecider New Year discount!
Following the latest release of MindDecider MindX2 presents a special 20/16 New Year offer to our clients. Purchasing Minddecider software in December will save you 20% off the total price. All January deals will bring 16% discount. The offer covers all MindDecider versions and is applied to all our clients. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Happy New Year 2016 with an updated MindDecider
MindX2 is happy to step into New Year 2016 with an updated MindDecider! All current and future users will enjoy new panels and diagrams to work with items, enhanced WebAccess options, possibility to integrate web data into MindDecider projects and many many more.
The whole MindX2 team wish our clients and partners a comfortable and effective work with MindDecider, 100% right decisions and Merry Christmas!
2015 Spring MindDecider version - What's new
This spring, 2015, all MindDecider versions sprout new green leaves. Here's what was added and modified from the latest release:
- Diagram panel - new enhanced panel to create interactive diagrams and perform operations with items in a natural way. Six basic diagram types are available - by criteria/resource, by author, by periods, etc.
- Parse HyperLinked content - a new special resource allowing to read a network content (webpages), parse it, extract data with RegExp and integrate it into a MindDecider project.
- Now scripts can be executed through the WebAccess like content generators.
- Also, scripts can be executed by HyperLink.
- In addition to keyboard shortcuts, any script can now be added as a starting button to the most popular menus like item's context menu, project's menu, etc.
- WebAccess is optimized and enhanced.
- SimpleExpression can now operate with text and author's data.
- Drawing export to .svg file and .htm file with the SVG inside.
- Criteria option 'No author's estimates'
- Optimized map tree collapse/uncollapse operation.
- New notification system through the MindDecider's icon in a system tray.
- New skin HoneyComb.
- New item shapes.
- Some additional changes into Document Object Model (DOM).
- Minor improvements.
The spring version is now under beta-testing. All our clients and beta-testers are welcomed to try the pre-release downloading it from here Downloads.
MindDecider 14.02.01 - Massive Upgrade
More than a year of hard work on MindDecider has turned into massive additions and upgrades of Personal, Pro and Team versions. A new 14.02.01 release has lots to boast about.
New WebAccess option allows users to remotely access MindDecider project and even edit it. Brand new DayPlan scheduler makes it quick and easy to plan your tasks and optimize them with just a few mouse clicks.
Among other features: new Scripts panel; TimeLine, Spreadsheet, TeamWork, Drawing improvements; new resources; possibility to import PostScript shapes for items and many other cool options. Find the new version on our Downloads page and enjoy enhanced possibilities!
The full list at minddecider.com.
2013 Summer Discount
The summer has come, and it is hot outside, (as well as at MX2 office) so MindX2 announces the hot discuont season!
Summer means different things for everyone. For someone it means sun & warmth, for other - travel & rest, or fun & new opportunities. MindX2 adds one more pleasant thing to it - while the temperature goes up, the price for MindDecider products goes down. Start your new, fresh, well-planned summer with MindDecider!